The Southwest Idaho Mountain Biking Association (SWIMBA) is a 100% non-profit, volunteer organization dedicated to building and preserving a world-class, multi-use trail network in Southwest Idaho. Since the early 1990s, SWIMBA has been enhancing SW Idaho’s trail recreation experience by:
- Putting on fun events like the Tour de Fat to raise funds for new trail projects
- Educating riders about the responsible, shared-use of trails
- Promoting and participating in the purchase of open space and trails
- Working in partnership with the Ridge to Rivers Trail Partnership, the Bureau of Land Management, U.S. Forest Service and private landowners to build new trails and trailhead facilities
- Leading trail rides and teaching kids and adults about mountain biking technique and bike maintenance
A strong mountain bike advocacy organization is the cornerstone to preserving our single-track trails in SW Idaho today and in the future.
Here’s how to get involved with SWIMBA, the largest mountain biking and trail building organization in SW Idaho.Southwest Idaho Mountain Biking Association P.O. Box 1443 Boise, Idaho 83701